Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ten Minute Morning Routine

As if it's not bad enough having to wake up early; let alone get up even earlier to get ready! I am not a morning person AT ALL! I'm pretty much evil before my cup of coffee, so the more sleep I can squeeze in the happier I am. Don't get me wrong though; I do not leave my house to go to work looking unkept or like I just rolled out of bed. Especially being in the beauty industry I need to look my best everyday so when my clients and customers see me I showcase not only my skill, but products! Looking good however DOES NOT mean needing to spend an hour getting yourself together. Here in this video is just one variation of a quick morning routine. A variation of many! Looking good is easy; and I'm here to show you how!!! Stay tuned for more variations of speedy morning routines & fun makeup tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment