1) Take off nail polish & wash your hands with hot water to soften up your cuticles.
2) Push back your cuticles & cut them.
3) Cut/file your nails (i also like to lightly buff my whole nail bed, this way your polish has a slight rough surface to really grip & attach too)
4) Apply your base coat. I love Posche's. It dries completely but has like a sticky almost finish to it so you polish sticks on really well! You can purchase this line at Sally's Beauty.
5) Then you polish is next. I always do at least two coats. Always wait a couple minutes in between coats so drying time isnt as bad. This week I used a polish by Christian Dior. Yes I know its WAY pricier, but Im just IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with this color, and truth be told Dior polish lasts me the whole week without chipping! The color is 511-BEIGE CRISTAL.
6) Designs are next! Be creative! (a cool tip is going to JoAnn's or Michaels and buying some 99cent acryllic paint, use a thin brush or toothpick for your nail art, wait for it to dry completely and apply your top coat. This saves a lot of money, cuz you can buy 5 or 6 big bottles of paint, compared to 1 bottle of tiny nail art polish!)
7) TOP COAT and your done! Now my ALL TIME FAVORITE top coat is by Seche. It is just FREAKING AWESOME! Its an awesome thick ultra shiney top coat. But I lost my bottle somewhere in the car & I lost it in the depths of the Rav. :-( SOOO...I had to resort to my 2nd favorite top coat which is by Sally Hansen. Its the acryllic coat. Super awesome, thick shiney, and it lasts n lasts!
8) I finish off each mani by lathering on a lil magic on my hands to help fight winter dry skin. Some olive oil, coconut oil, & a couple drops of essential or fragrance oil. You want to make sure you use double the amount of olive oil, or else your mixture will solidify because of the coconut oil. This is also awesome for your feetsies after a pedi; your elbows, knees, or anywhere that needs some extra luvin!
VOILA! Hope you ladies like, and stay tuned every Tuesday for my MANI-MONDAY looks!
FILAKIA = KISSES!!!