Sunday, January 8, 2012

KOREANA RESTAURANT (Korean food is very healthy for you & sooo DELICIOUS)

For $7.99 you get your Entree a side or rice & 4 out of control sides! Made freshly everyday; kimche MY ABSOLOUTE FAVORITE and the other three which I have no clue what they're called but they are amazing! Bean sprouts, some kind of green stalk, & regular greens. This is the only place in Buffalo where you'll get such freshly made Korean at such an amazing price!


I recreated one of my favorite sides from Koreana. It was surprisingly super cheap and SOOO DELICIOUS! Its great for lunch and very healthy. I bought all my ingredients from this tiny little market on Elmwood. I bought a huge bag of these watercrest greens for 99cents!! Doesnt get any better than that!

These were the ingredients I used. 1/4 cup of soy, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 TBSP of peanut butter & 1 tsp sesame seeds. Mix all of these together to form a thick liquidy consistency, and add it to your cleaned greens. All I did was wash then and get rid of the wilted greens. Its best when fresh, so I dont recommend making a huge amount, because you dont want your greens getting soggy!

I'm so busy with work, that I dont get to spend enough time with my Mama. She works too, and so our scheldules are never forgiving. We dont get to spend as much time together as we want; but we do make sure that once a week on her ''supermarket-errand day'' we get together for lunch. We both have a passion for food, and love trying new foods and discovering cool new spots! Koreana is one of those cool spots we discovered. Its located off Niagara Falls Blvd in the plaza that The Salon Professional Academy is in. Its literally right behind the school. I highly recommend this place. You wont be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment